2019 On Line Registration
June 2, 2019
June 15/16, 2019
July 28, 2019
August 18, 2019
August 31, 2019
Note: If you are registering for more than one event at a time you must complete each form separately. After your first registration the form will re-populate with your information.
* multi-race discounts not available for on-line entries. To receive your discount for registering for 3 or more races at one time please go the “Offline Registration” page for further instructions.
- *Please note that on-line registration for Guelph Lake 1 and Guelph Lake 2 will close the THURSDAY before the race at 10am. All others events are Friday at 10 am. On-site registration is still available at all events unless the race is previously SOLD OUT. We will put a note on the homepage and race page of the Series website if this is the case. By registering for a race I understand that there is a REFUND POLICY.
- If you would like to become a Triathlon Ontario member please do so BEFORE you register for a race. We do not offer refunds for one day fees if you later decide to become a member. Click here to join Triathlon Ontario.
Online Registration Additional Notes
To enter an event in the Subaru Triathlon Series please follow these steps:
- Type your name and other information into the web form below and click the submit button.
- MasterCard and Visa accepted. Your online Credit Card Transaction will be processed securely in CDN dollars and will show Active.com as the processor.
- Confirmation of entry via this online form will be provided by email after your payment has been processed. (Payment processing takes about 16 seconds.)
- REFUND POLICY: Medical reasons only (must provide medical note). 50% refunded up to 4(four) weeks prior to event. No refunds for any reason 2(two) weeks prior to race. Races are non-transferable.
- Prices do not include HST, Triathlon Ontario Membership, or online processing fees.
Registration Age Restrictions
The insurance rates for Triathlon Ontario continue to climb. This is due both to an increase in the number of participants and the general risk to the insurance industry. Our insurer applies a lower level of risk to youth only races than they do adult races. It has been approved that 14 would be a suitable age for kids to race in Subaru Series Try-a-Tri distance races. Each athlete must be at least in their 14th year at the time of the race. (ie- a 13 year old can race if their birthday is before the end of Dec 31 that year).
Because of the race distances of some of the events Triathlon Ontario requires that each athlete meet the minimum age requirements.
* Age requirements means turning that age BEFORE December 31st of the competing season.
|Milton Sprint||Athlete must be in their 18th year|
|Guelph One Sprint||Athlete must be in 16th year|
|Guelph One Olympic||Athlete must be in 18th year|
|Niagara Sprint||Athlete must be in 18th year|
|Orillia Sprint||Athlete must be in 18th year|
|Guelph Lake 2 Sprint||Athlete must be in 18th year|