As we balance the uncertainty of this pandemic with the health and wellness of our athletes, today we announce the unfortunate decision to cancel the 2020 Milton Triathlon, Duathlon and Try-A-Tri.
This difficult but necessary decision was made in coordination with Kelso Conservation Area, the Town of Milton and the current health guidelines and policies put into place by government officials. We thank all our athletes, sponsors, vendors, staff and stakeholders for their patience and understanding as we work to figure out fair alternatives for everyone involved.
The following options will be available to those currently registered for Milton:
You will receive a specific email by June 1st with instructions regarding event options or deferral. We realize there is much uncertainty regarding any events being completed this summer and thank you for your patience and support as we develop a better understanding of event participation in Ontario over the next few weeks. We ask that you do not contact us with your decision at this time.
We are currently working through the remainder of our schedule to determine the best course of action. We do anticipate further adjustments to dates and/or venues as this situation evolves and we receive updates from health officials. In any case, if changes are made to an event, we will relay that information to those affected with approximately 8 weeks notice unless details become available sooner.
For any events that are rescheduled to a new date in 2020, the following options will be available:
For any events that are cancelled in 2020, the following options will be available:
We appreciate the patience of everyone as we work through this difficult time and wish you all the best.
Nick Stoehr, Dave Mucyk and the Trisport Events Team