Subaru Triathlon Series is Ontario's leading triathlon and duathlon series.
BECOME A SUBARU TRIATHLON SERIES VOLUNTEER
Interested in doing your first race and would like to see what a Triathlon is all about? Not able to race but would still like to be involved? Want to earn high school volunteer hours? Would you like to earn a donation to your group or team? Come volunteer with us!
Volunteers are a huge part of every event we run and contribute to their success. Simply, these events could not happen without the help of our great volunteers! Our volunteer team perform a wide variety of tasks including:
- Helping during the registration process handing out t-shirts, race numbers, timing chips and making sure the proper steps are followed
- Working at water stations along the run course, handing cups of water and Gatorade to the athletes
- Taking off timing chips and handing out water at the finish line
- Working as a marshal around the transition zone and run course to keep athletes going in the right direction and clearing spectators off the course
- Helping in the post-race food area, handing out sponsors samples to the athletes
- And a variety of other event specific tasks!
Please email Dave, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering! Please include which event(s) you are interested in helping out at. Attention all managers, coaches, parents, players, group leaders and triathlon clubs! We offer donations for groups of 10 or more people that volunteer with us. Email Dave at the address above or call him at 905-562-6670 for details!